Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sleepovers fridays and saturdays




In our house we have rule that on Friday and Saturday's Brooklyn can sleep on Landon's bunk bed. Well every night she asks if she can sleep in Landon's room. Every night we tell her no except for Friday and Saturday. Well today she was asking if Landon could have a sleep over in her room. I said sure on friday or Saturday.

Well me and David had ordered dinner for the two of us from chili's. He has been working such long hours we decide to have an at home date we call it. So I went to get the food and when I came home this is what I found. The two of them looked to cute I couldn't move them. I thought it was so cute that Landon had moved his pillow in there and everything.

As I was checking on them I heard some noise coming from were Dawson sleeps. I had the camera in hand and it is a good thing I did. This is how I found him.

If the kids weren't so cute I would be pulling my hair out.

I love to see them asleep. It means another day down.

3 comments:

Chantell said...

That's too cute! Now teach me how to get mine to sleep! :) (and in the same room, wow!..unheard of here!)

Adrienne said...

Such cute kids!!!

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

That is so cute. My kids love to have sleepovers in each others rooms too. Last night they slept in the tent on Joslyn's floor. Fun times.