Monday, July 28, 2008

Hannah Montana Mania



When ever we go to walmart I feel like I am walking into Hannah Montana factory. It is crazy. There are pictures of her every were. Then on the Disney channel all you hear about is Hannah Montana. Brooklyn is always talking about Hannah Montana. Well they showed a concert of hers on T.V Saturday night. It was in 3D. You could get the glasses at walmart. So I picked some up for me and her. I thought this is going to be so much fun. She will get to see who Hannah Montana is and she loves singing so it will be a fun time. Well she had a blast watching the show with the glasses on. She got into the singing. We had a great little concert together.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hannah Rocks! Even Mia knows most of the words to her songs!

Adrienne said...

So cute, you two are adorable! What a sweet mom you are.

Kit said...

I love that!
Amanda- Thank you so much for writing all that on my post. I just read your post you wrote when David left for 12 weeks. YOu had me just crying. I loved the way you worded everything, and let me a feel a little bit of what you are feeling. It really put things in perspective for me. 12 weeks is so long. One day at a time is definitely the way to climb that mountain. You are awesome! You will be my inspiration! Love you!

Lauren B. said...

Too cute! Brooklyn is sure growing into a cute little lady!