Monday, August 8, 2011

Lariland Farms


The farmhouse from the fields
While my mom was out here we found a farm that I had heard mentioned that was really fun to go to. SO we headed up to lariland farms to pick raspberries and blueberries. It was so much fun. It was so so hot and humid but we got alot of raspberries and blueberries. I chickened out with the kids I mean I had to take care of the kids in the car and cool off for a few minutes. My mom just kept on picking. She is like a machine when she is on a mission. When the kids were picking blueberries they were grabbing them bu the handfuls and eating them. They were so yummy. When we got home we made raspberry jam and then froze the rest of the blueberries and raspberries. It was such a fun afternoon and to know that it is only a short 25-30 minute drive away.
Dawson getting blueberries
Landon getting some raspberires

0 comments: