Sunday, August 28, 2011

2nd Grade




I cant believe that Brooklyn is in second grade. She was so excited and ready to start school. This year her school doesn't have uniforms so we had a ball shopping for school clothes. When we moved in as always Brooklyn had instant friends. Her friend kyla lives three houses down and Ashely lives one house down from us. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Teal. She is going to a brand new school. So far she really likes school we have only had three days of it. She is getting way to big for me. I told her she should go back to Dawson's age and she says no way.
Brooklyn, Kyla, and Ashely
Brooklyn and Kyla
She looks so grown up!!
I do have to say I love that she can just walk to school beats getting everyone in the car

1 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I bet she was LOVING the no uniform. She is such a fashionista! or in her words when I was in Hawaii visiting you guys...the dresses fabulous! Glad you guys were safe from the hurricane and the earthquake!