Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best of Friends


From this 2008 to.............

I cant say it enough when we were in hawaii we made some great lifelong friends. FAlign Centerriends you know that you will have in your life forever and ever no matter how far apart the military and life take us. Our second day in hawaii a cute family of chantell, brian , and cordon who was 16 months old at the time came over and introduced ourselves. They saw that we had utah liscense plates and thought we proably had to be LDS. They lived the next street over from us. At the time brooklyn was 7 months. These two quickly became the best baby buddies. They are only 9 months apart adn from the begining they became unseperable. We were very lucky and fortunate to become good friends with chantell and brian. We did holidyas, dinner, switched babysitting,hung out alot, you name it we did it together. I had landon and a month later chantell had brenton. Again these two became best buddies. The four of them were unseperable and unstoppable. It started turning out that david was gone when brian was gone for work. So there were alot of times were the kids would play, me and chantell would order our favorite food and talk. We watched each others kids while we just the husbands and wifes went to another island. Boy of boy was I so sad when I found out that they were moving to maryland about two years ago. To say that I was devestated is a good way to put it. I couldnt believe that my good friend, mu crutch, the kids best friends, were moving. Well 1 1/2 years later we found out we were going to maryland as well. I was very excited. So here we are back in the same state and the fun has begun. Me and chantell had some good pool time this summer, a girls night, and finally the kids got back together for a sleep over. It was so fun to have these boys over. I think of them as my nephews. I would do anything for these two boys(the whole family acutally). I am so glad that we are in the same state even though it is only for a year they will be here. I will take it and enjoy it.
This!!! 2011

0 comments: