Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day David

Happy Fathers Day!!!
I want everyone to know what a great father you are. You are such a great dad to the kids.
I know it is called fathers day but I think it is also nice to recognize you as a husband. I have compiled a list to let you know all the things that I love about you as a husband and father
*You always come home and greet the kids
*You work so hard to provide for the kids and me
*You always let the kids know you love them
*You let me kick you out of bed to sleep on the couch when you snore
*You always listen to my meltdowns
*You are always teaching the kids small things in life
*You mean the world to the kids
*You make such yummy food when you cook
*You know when I need a break
*You are always up for taking the kids when I need
*You always give them a big snuggle before bed
*You see the best in me when I don't
*You always have a hug and kiss for me after and before work
*You make me feel like there is nothing more important in this world then me
*You are always willing to help other people
*You always make sure we have the things that we need
*You get up with the kids when one of them wakes up during the night
*You know when I need just a little more time to sleep
*You are great at what you do
*You and Brooklyn have such a strong father/daughter bond
*You make dawson smile so big
*You are teaching landon to be a good boy
*You are able to give me and the kids a blessing if we need one
*You carry yourself in a way that make everyone want to be your friend
*You play hide and seek with the kids
*You always make me laugh
*You are always singing
*You always have a gummy bear when the kids need a smile
*You take the kids out on daddy dates
There are so many more things that I could say.
The most important thing that I want you to know is how much I love you and how much the kids love you. You are a great father. I have never once had to wonder were we are going with our life/family. I know that wherever we go and end up you will take care of us like you always do.
I hope you have a great fathers day. I hope you know what a great father you are and husband you are. I love you more then anything. I know the kids love you to. Happy Fathers day and thanks for being a great dad and husband
I love you

Amanda

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Amanda, that was the sweetest thing ever! You guys are so lucky to have each other! He is a pretty cool guy!

Our Ohana said...

What an awesome post! You sound like a very lucky girl:)
- Sara xx