Monday, June 9, 2008

Great Kids!!


I just wanted to take a minute to say how great my three kids are.


I am sure all of you know they are brooklyn , landon , and dawson. They are the best kids ever. i love them so much. Each one of them brings something to the family.

Brooklyn is so funny. She loves to sing and dance for everyone. She says the funniest things. She is always making sure she knows were landon and dawson are. She loves to make dawson stop crying by dancing and singing him songs. Landon is becoming a real tease. He is saying sentences. He alwyas has the best smile and laugh. It will change any bad mood into a great mood. Dawson is such a mello happy boy. He has figured out sleeping during the day and at night. So I will keep him. He is so content and he is always wearing a smile.

I have so much fun with my kids. I love them more then anything.

There have been many times that they have put me in the best mood from being in a bad mood. i love to see them grow and learn together. They are all so close in age so it gets a little crazy around our house. At the end of the day when I think about the day or see brooklyn sneak into landons room to sleep, landon give dawson a binki, brooklyn go to landons room first, toys draped over dawsons bed so he can play to from landon or brooklyn, watching brooklyn help landon gets his pedals right on his bike, landon and brooklyn laughing together, giving each other hugs when they get hurt, landon alwyas having to be the prince, brooklyn getting a laugh out of dawson. These are the things that make me realize how lucky I am have to have these three great kids that mean so much to me. Thank you to david for trusting me and allowing me to raise our kids. Thank you for always being on the same page as me with them. Thank you for always helping me with them.

They mean the world to me. I just want them to know that I love them.

Alright I know that was really sappy. I cant help it. I love these kids!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your kids, too!

Habs said...

I love when you come to Utah and I get to spend time playing "Aunt Ash". Brooklyn always gives me a big hug when I see her. Landon always has the cutest smile on his face. And Dawson is extremely sweet and cuddly. Can't wait to see them again!

Our Ohana said...

You have a pretty cute blog too! Your kids ARE adorable, I'm glad they brighten your day:)
- Sara xx