Monday, June 23, 2008

A day at the Beach




Hello everyone,

Time has just been flying by. We have been busy with just stuff. We decided to take the kids to the beach last weekend. We are able to relax and hang out. It was great the kids had a great time. It is so neat to sit back and watch them grow. Brooklyn and landon are inseperable(most of the time). Hopefully when dawson gets older they will include him in there little click.

It is great to be able to get in the car and go to the beach. It was a great day and a much needed relaxing day for all. Even though it was a week or so ago it is still nice to reflect on how relaxing the beach can be.

See you at the beach!!

5 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Hey Amanda, thanks for looking up my blog, now I can check out yours as well. Its great to be able to go to the beach whenever we want.
JAIME

Our Ohana said...

Your kids look like they just love each other so much! What cute little munchkins they are at the beach! I love that one of Dawson with the hat on - that's a keeper!
- Sara xx

mike and bri smith said...

So Cute So Cute So cute. We were just talking about how much we (Garret and I ) miss Brooklyn. They are all so dang cute and I can't believe how fast Dawson is growing. It makes me sad that I have never even seen him in real life. But I will, someday. Love and miss you all.

Kit said...

Hey Amanda! I am glad that you found my blog! I will add you to my list of favs. Your blog is adorable! I don't know what advice i can really give. The only thing that comes to mind is to just be yourself. I remember when I first started I would check out everyone else's blogs, and focus so much on what they were doing and the cute things they were posting that it would almost make me not want to blog because I didn't want to compare my life so much (kinda like scrapbooking). I think once I stopped doing that and just started recording more of a journal or whatever I felt like writing about I started loving it so much!
Anyways your kids are so cute. I am glad you guys are having so much fun and many beach days. Hope to see you somewhat soon!

the prunty's said...

how fun that you can just get up and go!! your kids are super duper cute and we love you guys tonza!!