Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shout out to my sisters!!


Hey "sistees", I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome my sisters are. There is a quote that says sisters by chance, friends by choice. I really like that. (I hope I dont have the quote wrong).

You three girls are the best friend ever. I really appreciate all that you do for my kids and me. You always say that I can call any of you at any time. I know that you all really mean that. It seems as though each one of us have different experiences and trials that we all need to go through. what stays the same is that I know that you three will be there for me.

I miss the days of sistee walks in the rain with grabage bag rain gear, our sistee fund, our weekly meetings at sonic for diet cokes. Hopefully in a few years we can get all that going again. It was so nice to be back with you girls again even though it was for a short time it was so much fun.

I want to give a special shout out to one of my sisters that has had something come her way the last week and a half. I wish I could be there in person for you. I want you to know what a great mom you are to your daughter. I admire all that you do for your daughter. You can truly see the love that you have your daughter. I hope that my kids can have that with them. I hope things get easier for you. I hope you know that I love you and hope for nothing but good times ahead.

So I am sure now that millie and leslie are crying becasue fo how beautifully I write :). Mere is rolling her eyes and mom if you see this I am sure you are crying to.

Thanks sistees for being the greatest there is. Thank you for still making me feel like I am right there with you all. I miss you all very much. Know that I love you all very much. No matter how many friends we all have. I know that I will always have a constant friend in you three. I love you very much and miss you all.

2 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

okay...so i'm only crying because I am still a bit emotionally unstable! But seriously, thanks for the card, that was so nice. It helped a lot. You're the best. We need to schedule our next sistee meeting at Sonic when you come in town again...we didn't do that this time. We suck!

Ashley said...

What a sweet sister you are. I need to let my sisters know how much I miss them!