Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!!

What a great mothers day i had. It was a great time at churcch. The men took over the womens classes so all the women enjoyed cheesecake and talked. It was very lovely. Then when we got home I took a really long nap. We went to the park after that. After the kids went to bed david made a yummy dinner of steak and shrimp. It was mighty tasty. He took over everything all day yestereday. It was great. He is such a great guy. I think every day should be mothers day.
Brooklyn made me a flower lei that was so cute. She is a cutie. All the kids were great yesterday. Happy mothers day to my mom, terry and the grandmas. I hope you all had a great day and thanks for being great moms. Happy mothers day also to all my sisters and friends. Wether you have kids or not there are many of you that have touched my childrens life like they were your own. Thank you for that

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I miss living near you already! I am glad you had a great mothers day. Mine was pretty nice, Macy made the coolest book at school. It was all about mothers and written from a childs point of view. So sweet!