Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kindergarten

Oh MY My My were is time going. Landon is in kindergarten. He started this week. He was so excited on the first day of school. I heard him in his room saying yes today is school I get to go to school. He was ready with is backpack on for about an hour before we had to go. We live across the street from the school so it was long wait until it was time to walk across the street to school.
His teachers name is Mrs. Suda. She is really nice. Just what you would think a kindergarten teacher would be. A happy fun person with hugs for all the kids. After the first day she said I just love landon. He is such a good kid. He is the poster child for wha a student should be. Landon is the sweetest boy ever. He just melts your heart with is hugs and his smile. I hope this year he has a great experience, makes new friends, becomes more confident in himself, finds a joy in learning, and has alot of fun.
Landon is my little buddy I miss not having him with me all day. He is the sweetest little guy around. Good luck in school buddy!

All set to go to school

1 comments:

Habs said...

It is hard to believe Landon is already in Kindergarten. Kent and I both agree he is one of the sweetest boys we know. Landon, we love your hair!