Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011.

This years for new years eve my and my friend shirlyn decided to go out with a bash. Have a disco party. We reserved our community center and went to town and had such a fun night. The invitation stated that disco attire was not required but highly recommended. I loved David's outfit for the night. I was so bummed that this was the only good picture I got of his killer outfit. We had different stations set up. You could play rock band, karaoke, eat allot of yummy food, and my favorite was the disco ball pinata that I found. I didn't get a good picture of it but it was awesome. Made my whole day when I found it at party city.


Groovy outfit David


tearing it up at rock band


Girls karakoing the night away
thanks Angela for bringing the karaoke machine

Yummy Food table

Santa brought David the xbox kinect. It has been lot of fun to play. We played dance central and sports game. They were both a big hit. Shirlyn don't kill me for putting this picture up. At about 11:00 we had tried to get the kids to lay down to watch a movie. I don't think the parents won that one. We had about 15 kids all trying to lay down and watch a movie in the media room. While the kids were watching a movie the adults turned the night into a dance party .

Good times


Punch Punch Punch

all she wants to do is dance dance dance
We had such a fun time. We have the greatest friends out here. Thank you all for coming we missed friends that couldn't make it. Thank everyone for bringing yummy food to share and there best dance moves. We made party favors for the party. This was a new years eve that will go down in the history books as the funnest new years. Happy 2011




Great group of girl friends

Party Favors

Cant wait for the changes in 2011










4 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

What a fun party......looks like you had a blast. I want to come next year!

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy New Year!

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like soo much fun. We have been playing sing it like crazy lately. Love you guys

The Cox Family said...

so much fun. It will be a party always remembered. PS I forgive you for the picture, you can't tell how bad I really was in it LOL shirlyn