Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Destructive Dawson and loveable landon


Landon is the sweetest boy. Today I went and picked him up from preschool and his little cubbie he had flowers he had picked for me at recess. So sweet. He is always just go with the flow kind of kid. He loves to help out. He loves when my friends baby comes over. His name is Dylan. The other day when he was over he was really tired but didn't want to take a nap I was doing something in the other room and I heard Landon talking to Dylan. I walked back in the room and this is what I found.

So Sweet

Dawson on the other hand is a crazy crazy boy. He is into everything. He has been getting into Brooklyn's new helmet. He wears all over the house. He runs into everything and he is a monster. His latest thing is to growl at people like at church during sacrament meeting to the people sitting around us. I had to snatch a picture.
Mr. Destruction
I love both my boys. I love how different they are and how they are the best buddies.

1 comments:

Kent and Ashley said...

I wish you could hear my laughter!