Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hang in there kids almost done

I found the kids like this the other morning watching cartoons


Well well well today is another day that we dropped daddy off at the airport for a few months. The nice thing about this one is he has this long one then just a short one. It is nice to say that we are almost done with this chapter of our lives. I want you kids to know how much I love you. You three amigos help me out so much while dad is gone. There are many days that I feel very inadequate for this challenge. I get tired and grumpy and pushed to the end and at the end of the day you guys still love me.


I want you to know how thankful I am for you three. You three are the best kids I know. Brooklyn you will be starting first grade and Landon you will be starting preschool. You both seem so excited for this school year. Dawson looks like it will be me and you for the mornings. Brooklyn you will turn six while daddy is gone. He is sad to miss your birthday again but he has told me several times how proud he is of you. You are just a sweetheart. You certainly have your daddy wrapped around your finger.

Daddy is very proud of you three and how well you handle things and help out while dad is gone.


We will have our good days and our bad days and always know that no matter what the day brings that I love you and I sure am trying to give 110%.


I have some fun stuff planned while dad is gone this time like our stay cation for three days down in Waikiki, possibly some visitors, more trips to the water park, serious beach and pool time, movie nights, sleepovers, and many more things that will come up.


We are almost done kids we just have to hang on and keep on working together to get through this. You three mean so much to me thank you for accepting this challenge with me and getting through it with flying colors.


So lets fill our glasses with diet coke well milk for you guys grab a cupcake(chocolate with vanilla frosting yes this is my favorite treat) that we deserve and lets get to it we are almost done.


Mall tram ride June2010

2 comments:

Kit said...

In am in awe with how well you do! Seriously. I am glad you guys are almost done with being apart. I am sure these experiences have helpedyou grow as a family. I wish I lived in Hawaii (for obvious reasons) so I could go do all those fun things with you. You are a great mom!

The Cox Family said...

You always handle it so well. I am so glad the end is in sight. I hope time flys for you shirlyn