Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A mans gotta eat

Finally Finally we are feeling better around here. Dawson was sick for about a week. Then Landon got a little cold after that. So all the cough medicine is put up and we are all feeling great.

Dawson ended up having and ear infection and sores on his throat. Poor kid. He was eating less the half of what he usually does and was just so sad and upset.

Now that he is feeling better he has been standing up to everything. The other day I had the bottle on the chair and wouldn't you know if right as I sat down to feed Dawson(the one time I thought I could sit with him hold him to feed him) Brooklyn and Landon had other things in store for me. I had to put the bottle down and go help them. I set Dawson down on the floor and this is what I came back to . I guess when you have to eat you have to eat. OR maybe he is just learning how to fend for himself.

Dont worry mom I got it!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Baby!!! Talk about fending for yourself at a young age! He is way cute!!!

Lauren B. said...

That is cute! I say take full advantage of his new trick!

Our Ohana said...

I love that picture, what a cutie - and what a good boy looking after himself like that for mommy :)
- Sara xx