Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festival

It is finally seems like fall here. It has been raining a little and it has been a little breezy. Yeah I love this time of year.

We went to a fall festival that was help up in wahiawa. They had pumpkins for the kids, a harvest photo booth, rides and jump houses. The kids had fun



Poor Dawson didn't feel the best.
Dawson has had a rough couple of days. He hasn't been feeling to good. I think it is his teeth but who knows. He was a real trooper while we took the other kids out.
We meet my friend Audra up there with her two cute kids. They had a fun time ridding the rides.


Adam, Brianna, Brooklyn, and Landon

The kids had fun decorating the pumpkins. It was a fun time and what better way to jump start the fall time of year. It was even raining which was a nice touch to have in the fall festivities.

What Cute kids!
It was a great day to kick off this great time of year.

5 comments:

Habs said...

Poor Dawson. He doesn't look like his usual cheerful self. Amanda you always do fun stuff with your kids. I wish I was there with you!

The Cox Family said...

Cute photo of the kids looks like it was fun. Shirlyn

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I hope Dawson is feeling better! Give the kids a big hug from us!

Lauren B. said...

That looks like a really fun place. I hope Dawson is feeling better.

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! It was good seeing you guys the other day!