Monday, July 25, 2011

Dads Beauty pagent!



My dad was up for an award in June. It was the entrepreneur award of 2011 in Utah. He was in the health category. I was so glad that I was able to be there on the awards night. My dad kept calling it his beauty pageant. We got to get all dressed up and my dad wore a tux. My sisters and sister in law Tami(we missed janece dearly this night) went shopping for the dress. It was so fun to get out with the sistees and do some shopping. We all found the perfect dress to wear.
The night of the "beauty pageant" it was at the salt lake convention center. We meet there and had a great night. The only bummer was that David wasn't there. IT was a fun night with my family the adults and my mom and dad. The best news of all is that my dad won. I am so proud of him. I see how much work he puts into his work. He has always been a hard worker. He loves what he does and the people he sees every day. So dad good job on the "beauty pageant" and congratulations at earning the 2011 entrepreneur of the year award for health care. Love you dad and I am so glad I was able to be there and share the night with the family.

The whole gang missing david. I cant believe I didnt get a pictures of just the girls
Dad accepting his award Way to go
My good looking brothers
Janece always making us laugh
My big brother tyler. You are never to old for your big brother
Something you dont see everyday mere in a dress

0 comments: