Tuesday, May 31, 2011

St. George FUN!!!!








We went to st George for a week just the five of us. We had such a fun time. We stayed at my families condo that each sibling gets a week in. We were also able to spend time with Davids dad ad his wife terry. We did some hiking, some pool time, jumping jacks, David went four wheeling with his dad, my friend Ashley and her family came down for the weekend, played in the water fountains at the city center, walked around the temle and the visitors center, and much more fun. We were to busy having fun that I didn't have my camera at a lot of activities we did but her are some of the times I did. I love st George!!!





































3 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Looks like fun. I love St George. Phil's parents live there and two of his brothers. It is a beautiful place.

Kent and Ashley said...

Amanda, thanks so much for letting me and my family join you in Santo Jeorge. It was a break I definitely needed. You are the best!

The Cox Family said...

So I am barely catching up on blogging. It makes me sad to see all the posts...so many great memories
Love ya
Shirlyn