Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ft Meade maryland

Well it is official orders have been written and signed. We will be leaving the great state of Hawaii and moving to Maryland fort Meade. We are very excited, nervous, scared,anxious, all sorts of emotions going on right now. I am ready for the change. I am really looking forward to the history out there, the things that we can show the kids out there that we don't have in Hawaii, meeting up with old friends that are out there, ready for David to not have to be on a submarine, ready to get a fresh start with out him coming and going, and many more opportunities that hawaii us out there. I will deeply miss our friends and our support system. Our friends out here are our family. As of now we are leaving the first week of may and will be in Utah for about 40 days then David will leave and head out to Maryland and set up with housing. Then the end of June me and the kids will fly out to Maryland. It will be a great journey.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm still not ok with this!!! :) I'm going to miss you LOTS!!!

bvsulli00 said...

We are excited to have you closer...if there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Brian & Shan

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Congrats! I'd love to see you when you're in Utah. Maybe we can get together with Ash and Tiff as well. Love you.