Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leslie comes to town


My sister leslie came to visit for a week. It was so much fun to have her here. we did alot of laughing, drinking diet coke, soaking up the beach in the sun, laying out by the pool, pedicures, outlet shopping,fire pit on the beach, grilling at the Hale koa and the fireworks,shaved ice from the north shore,getting all caught up on days of our lives( I am a little addicted again thanks leslie), the swap meet, and we had so much fun. Thanks for coming out leslie it was totally wicked and sure do love ya
submarine leaving Hicam Beach

smores on the beach

best buddies

Dawson in his own world waiting for the fire pit
The beach we went to to do the fire pit and smores had so many turtles. You could easily walk out to them. I was tryig to get a picture with le and the turtle in that you could see, If you look close enough you can see a turtle shell.

It was fun to have leslie here and I am totaly lame and didnt even get a pic of me and her. I guess we were having to much fun playing.

2 comments:

Habs said...

I'm glad you had a fun time with Les. I wish I could have been there to share a diet coke!

the prunty's said...

it was a great great time.. thanks for having me!!! i loved every second of it!!! sure do love ya!