Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween fun


This year it seems like we stretched Halloween out for a week. The kids had parties at school, we had a friend, party, the trunk or treat, regular trick or treating, and Halloween activities at the library. The kids had fun I tried to snap pictures at all the events but some of them I realized I am very out numbered. I also have to note for journal sake that Landon wanted to be Darth Vader. So about a month ago I bought a costume. Out here if you don't get things when you see them the stores run out and they don't usually get them in again before the holiday is over. So we had it all picked out did everything I could to not have him wear it so it would be nice and fresh.
On Friday (two days before Halloween) we went to target to find me something. I am not one to dress up so I just wanted to hat or something I could use my regular clothes with. Well target had there stuff discounted. There was a pirate set of accessories for $5 with the discount. Landon wanted it I thought a great dress up for him. Well low and behold no more Darth Vader. The rest of the weekend he was a pirate. I remember we had an incident like this last year. So I think I will put off Halloween costumes until the very last day next year. Yeah right I get so excited when I see the costumes they will end up each having like three costumes each. One paid at full price and the other ones bought right before Halloween.

We sure had a fun halloween.




library festivites




Dawson throwing a fit.
no napping for a few days to much partying




Hallowen crafts



Trunk or treat



0 comments: