Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moanalua Gardens




Since school started our weeks seem to go by so fast. With Brooklyn doing gymnastics twice a week, more homework this year, and Landon having papers to do for preschool it just seems so busy during the week. I like to have my nights scheduled with homework, dinner, bath reading time and bed time. So I have told the kids that if we have a good week during the week then on Saturdays they can pick something to do. Last Saturday it was the bounce house place at the mall. This week with a little bit of persuasion by me we went to moanalua gardens. It is just a big garden that has a huge koi fish pond and a duck pond.I kept telling the kids that they could feed the ducks. Of course we get there and there is a sign that says no feeding ducks only fish pellets for the fish. I would have let the kids just do it but there was a worker fixing cleaning the pond.





There is a big tree that they used in a Sony commercial so there was a few stops by some tourist to get a picture with the famous tree. There was a couple groups having picnics. It was a nice quiet place. The kids had fun just running around.















Duckies










king Dawson





Running away




This is how I caught these two walking around


Totally Priceless


3 comments:

Kent and Ashley said...

So when do I get to see those kids next? Seriously....move back to Utah PLEASE!

Kit said...

Such a good idea.I need to get a schedule going and some incentive for the kids to actually follow it.

Beth and Jess said...

I love the picture of Brooklyn and Landon holding hands. so so cute.