Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just up the road










On memorial day we meet up with some friends for hanging out at the beach, fire pits, grilling, yummy food, good friends, and a really fun time. we were up at haleiwa ali'i beach park. It was the perfect day for the beach. I cant believe that this beautiful place is just right up the road from us. We have been there so many times but this day it hit me just how lucky I am to raise my family and live in such a great place.

Yummy snores on the beach


Playing with a turtle behind




Good friends
Bright sun but yummy food

I live in a great place. I am so lucky to have made such good friends here. It has been sad to see many go bri and chantell we missed you. I am so lucky to have my kids meet so many great friends. I am one lucky girl to live in such a great place and have such a great family!!


May 2010






4 comments:

Chantell said...

OK, i'm such a baby, I totally started to get misty eyed as I looked at all the pics...
I miss everyone and everything so much, especially evenings on the beach!
CANT WAIT TO COME HOME! (I'm determined to take a vacation in the next 6 mo out there at least!)

Cindy Lou said...

I really want to come visit you now, that looks absolutely beautiful!

sweetieabbott said...

I am so sad that we missed out on this! We'll have to plan another beach day soon =]

The Cox Family said...

it was such a great night we need to do it more often Shirlyn